"Where would I be without the story of 'wanting more', does that story make my life go better? For so long as I have an ego, I shall want 'more'. The seeds of addiction were sown, a hole in me was to grow and be filled by demons. My relationship with the sex god would become ugly if I ignored it. I was on the hook." BB
Raunchy sex play was a way of life in his early years. Innocent play gave way to lies and a loss of integrity. Sex became heroine and Ben was getting fixes anytime the opportunity arose. Pornography flooded into the wasteland of his marriage and like so many others in this age of unlimited Internet porn, Ben was on the hook. Addiction lead to self hatred. It would take the infinite love of another woman to pull him back from the edge of dispair and the road back to stability was fraught with even more fornication an betrayal.
Ben shares his story with such honesty and offers up a path for other men towards their own healing.
Some articles that illustrate the sickness in our societies brought about by damaged sex god's.
- How teenage access to pornography is killing intimacy in sex – Natasha Walter (The Sunday Times)
- Can sex addiction be cured?
- Reclaiming my Yoni – Naomi Wolf (The Sunday Times)
- Sex Addiction Statistics – 5% of US population seeks help for sex addiction
- Put Porn in its place Campaign
- From sex addiction to tantric sex
- My Life of Shame (Evening Standard)
- What is sex addiction and can it be cured?
- Confessions of a recovered sex addict
- Euphemisms for male masturbation
- The Great Porn Experiment
Women you will be challenged and adored.
Have you ever ended a relationship because your partner was unfaithful? If you really loved him,really knew who he was, then maybe that wasn't necessary. If you have a tendency to outlaw ideas in your head without trying them, read on...
Men you will be understood and confronted.
Men will be curious of a teaching that shows them how they can make love all day, but they won’t want to do the dedicated practice to get there. Our culture has conditioned men to be attracted to acts that disrespect or abuse women in some way. Domination gives us men a sense of control over nature; it is non-cooperation... But we men are being called to evolve.